Monday, March 2, 2009

Unlicensed Remarks

Welcome to Unlicensed Remarks. Entries will be posted from time to time about my thoughts about current political occurrences. Since I do not hold any degrees in political science or history, hold any political office, or have any authority in any political party; my remarks will only serve to articulate my own positions which should harbor no authority unless you happen to be of the same mind, are convinced of your error of disagreeing with me, or have the great pleasure of changing my mind.

Now, I know many people feel very deeply about certain issues in which the challenging of their position can elicit a less than cordial response. I'll try and think up some guidelines for commenting on the posts, but the standing rules are that above all; this blog is intended for the INTELLIGENT discussion, challenge, defense, exploration, & debate of ideas. Insults of any kind to me or anyone who contributes, comment spamming, mindless babble, or being a general artard won't even be posted. Passion is welcome and encouraged...just be willing to be disagreed with gracefully. No one will care if your wrong. I'm sure I'll be incorrect from time to time; try and catch me. Let me know if you agree or not and why.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment